Raising money for Morse is as easy as 1-2-3!
**Last year Box Tops and Hy-vee Receipts brought in over $2,000 for our school!**
**Box Tops, whether collected traditionally or digitally,
are each worth $0.10 for Morse.**
Box Tops for Education - get more details here
Tradition Collection Method (to be phased out):
1. Clip and collect Box Tops from participating products.
2. Send them to your child’s teacher in a baggie on the 1st of every month.
Digital Collection Method:
1. Download the Box Top app
2. Follow up Sign Up instructions
3. When you see the blue Box Top label, use the Box Tops app to scan your receipt. The app will find participating products purchased at any store and instantly add cash to your school's earnings online.
Hy-vee Dollars for Scholars
- Save any receipts from the Olathe Hy-Vees located at: 14955 W. 151st St. or 18101 W. 119th St.
- Turn receipts in to your child’s teacher. Or, if you have the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver card, have them emailed to you, then forwarded to Receipts4Morse@gmail.com
- Hy-Vee donates $1 for every $150 in receipts the school collects, up to $1,500 per school year.